I believe learning should be an experience that is fun, educational, and also can be remembered. A good teacher listens, doesn't judge, and helps without being too overbearing. Letting students make mistakes helps them make decisions on what is best in the future and allows them to think on their own. A classroom where the teacher talks 90% of the time and doesn't encourage student interaction isn't going to be successful. Learning is a process that involves both student and teacher so the roles of both should be 50/50. Listening is also a major part for both teachers and students.

Every child is an individual, meaning no two are alike. Children learn in different ways and see things differently. My role as an educator is to provide an environment that allows children to learn from others and be able to express themselves. This is how they learn and develop. My classroom will always be the place where students can be free to think, explore, and express their feelings. Not only will I be a teacher, but I will guide my students in the right directions so they will grow up knowing that they are special, unique, and posess the power to be all they can be.

I believe education is the key and I will make sure that as a teacher I will do my best to make sure my students get the best education that I can give. Once you are educated, nobody can take that away.