Me and Nexcy feel the same way about cloning. We both believe that it is a crazy thing that could have negative outcomes. Our belief in God is apparent and plays a big role in how we feel about this situation. I never saw the movie "The Crazies" but from the title I can only imagine that there's some crazy people involved, which is what may happen if human beings get cloned. Cloning the sheep was one thing but that can also be a problem.

We both share the same views of the 2nd Coming Prophesied in 2000 which shows that we share the same religious beliefs. Nexcy is a little younger than me so maybe that's why she doesn't remember hearing about this event but according to us nobody knows when the world is ending so people shouldn't believe when that is said. However, everybody is not Christian or Catholic which means they don't think how we think about God being the only one who knows when the world is ending, which explains why people believe when people say the world is ending.

Me and Nexcy were both in school when the Twin Towers were hit. I saw documentaries about students being in school and everybody was in panic mode. At my school, people weren't showing that they were scared. I think it's because everybody was confused. When I got home I watched the news and the whole city was confused. Everything was so surreal because there were people crying on the news, all of the channels were talking about it and I never thought that this city could shut down like that.

The way Nexcy described sitting with her family and crying while watching the news makes me think of movies and also makes me imagine how many families were doing the same thing, especially those who have family who work in Manhattan and couldn't reach them. Me and Nexcy weren't directly effected by what happened but as she said, everybody around the world was effected in one way or another, whether it meant losing a loved one or a change of lifestyle and your surroundings.

Nexcy lives in Puerto Rico now but when all of these events took place she was in New York with me. We share basically the same views about these events and I believe that is because we were both in New York when they took place.