The evidence that I choose to use was the Education 102 nine page reflective article essay. This paper was perfect evidence it demonstrated the ethical and moral dimensions of teaching and learning.  The first article was about Freire pedagogy of the Oppressed. It is a basic format of the oppressor’s ways of oppressing.  The stage that stood out to me the most was the Banking Concept. As Freire describes it “the students are recipicals and teachers are the fillers”. The underlying of this concept is simple the teachers know everything the students know nothing.  I remember that my school experience was similar to this concept. The teachers would talk and we would listen. One day in history class the teacher was telling us about a war and gave the wrong date so I corrected her. She insisted that what she said was correct. The next day I brought in evidence of what I said and instead of giving me credit or saying “I am sorry” she gave me this long stern look. Freire wrote these pedagogy years ago and it surprised me that this style of teaching is still being practiced in schools.  The Freire piece expresses knowledge because knowing how the mind of the oppressor works can help me to teach my students.  Not only will I teach my kids the basic, but also how to function in the society.