DOWN SYNDROME.pptx

There are so many different types of people, personality and cultures that you face as a teacher.  You must learn that there are different viewpoints of each subject. You can have your own opinion, but also have an open mind to other opinions. As a teacher you must be able to hear everyone out.  That’s how you learn and grow.

The evidence that I decided to use was my Education 152 Group project about a disorder. The disorder that we choose was Down syndrome. We had to work as a group to present it to the class as a mock conference. This proved to be a difficult work because as college students we each have different schedules. Also we all had our own opinions and style of doing things. As a group we had to split up all the work to be done. The presentation needed a power point presentation, a written piece and a board. We all meet up and decided what we could do best. I went for the power point presentation and other group members picked their strengths. We discussed as a group what work that should be put into each aspect.  The part that was difficult in my opinion was the writing style.  Each person has a style of witting g that they are comfortable with. I know for a fact that I write many run –on sentences.  My other team mates had a different writing style then me so every time I wrote a sentenced they had a “correct” way of writing it. Personally I thought the way I wrote was fine, but I took their ideas into consideration. Making the board presentation was also a problem. The first time that it was done I thought it was sloppy and looked lazy. It reminded me of a second grade board work. The other team members agreed and we had to remove all the work that was done on the board.  We worked as a team and fixed u the board for it to look presentable.  The best part of the group work in my opinion was the pamphlet that was created it was so detailed, organized and creative.