The Medgar Evers standard collaboration requires candidates to work effectively with other constituencies by seeking out others' ideas, valuing multiple points of view, and building cooperative relationships.

For this standard, my evidence is the poster board my group and I created for my Education 152 final presentation. I put together the board, but I had the help of my group, who provided me with some of the information. Our presentation went well and we received an A. This group project reminded me that it isn't bad to work with a group after all. Although we were a bit disorganized at first, we were able to pull off an amazing job. When it was time to get down to business we kept in communication, provided each other with valuable information, and in the end we did pretty well. I was a bit nervous to speak during the presentation, and I thought that it would hinder my group. After reading off the information on the board and what was on my paper I realized I didn't do as badly as I believed. I am glad I was put in this group because it was composed of students who were interested in doing work and who actually wanted to do well.