As I remeness about the semester, I say to myself where did the time go. It seems like yesterday was my first day of my Computers in Education EDUC350 course but the semester is over and it is time to reflect. First I must say that although the course load was not light, the class environment made it very easy to get the work done. At the beginning of the semester our professor gave us detailed instructions of every assignment we were required to complete and when they were due via the syllabus.

There were four major assignments namely assistive and adpative technology, interdisciplinary lesson plan incorporated with technology, web-quest and e-portfolio. For every one of these assignment we gave a draft of our work to the professor in order for her to critique it. I must say each assignment was very informative because it was my first time attempting to do each of them. However, I am very honored because I completed them and now I am more knowledgeable.

I learned from my mistakes and from the mistakes of my colleagues. I was not afraid to seek help when I needed it. During the course of the semester we all learned from each other and helped each other. My professor brought in prior students to help us create our web-quests and e-portfolios. I knew how to use technology before but after this class I am better equipped and now I am able to help my following colleagues.