All About Me

Who am I? Well I was born in Trinidad in the mid seventies and I am the youngest of three children. I attended both primary (elementary) and secondary (high-school) in Trinidad. My favorite subjects for as long as I can remember have been mathematics and cooking throughout all of my schooling. I eventually grew to love some others such as Spanish and accounting. However, my love for children would eventually conquer all my other loves.

I migrated to the United States in the mid ninties in order to live the American dream. I obtained my GED in order to continue my education. In the fall of 2009, I enrolled at Medgar Evers College and proceeded to fulfill my love. I realized that although I waited a long time to pusuit my goal, it was worth it because I am more mature and very determined to stay on track.In the spring of 2011, I would be obtaining my Associates Degree in Education with a mathematics concentration and I would proceed to obtain my Bachelors in Special Education in the Spring of 2013.

My plan is to be a Special Education Educator by the fall of 2013, and to obtain my Masters in Special Eduction or Administration by the spring of 2015.