What is Indigenous Knowledge

As I got older I realized that people spend much of their time researching different things in the world that affects them and others. Sometimes people spend their time on investaging things that are not as important as they may think it is but when it comes to education that is a totally different story. This is something that that is more important than anything else in the world due to the fact that we could benefit from this. This is something in our society that is important and we can not do anything without going to school. One thing that I did learn is that parents don’t always teach their children the basic things such as English and math. Parents teach their children how to do household chores, how to do work on a farm if there are living on one, how to raise a family or even plant vegetables and crops. In a way teaching people how to do other important things that would get them through life such as cooking, cleaning, or spending money properly will fits into education because being taught how to not be survive in the real world and not to make a big mistake. The same way that we can not make it out in the world without learning how to read or do math is the same exactly we can’t survive rising a family without knowing how to cook, clean or spent money on Nasserites.