Tyrell E. Paul
Topic – Hygiene
Objective – 1) My Students will understand the importance of taking care of their bodies and staying dirt free.
2) The students definitely learn the dangers of not keeping on top of their hygiene.
3)The students will also learn how to stay the words that I plan on using in my lesson in Spanish.
Standards – I would use a smart board to show my children different pictures of someone using hygine in order to stay clean.
For my Bilingual student I would use a special type of technology that would help translate what I am trying to teach to both my non speaking and regular students.
Duration - 90 minutes
Materials – English and Spanish flash cards, posters, pencils, crayons, pens, color pencils, markers, loose leaf paper, a game board, and a book.
- Procedures – I would have the students sit in groups of four to five.
- I will have them do a do now lesson which will focus on Hygiene.
- Questions will be asked about the do now before moving on with the lesson.
- Lesson about hygiene will Begin
- I would also translate to my bilingual students words like soap, bath, tooth brush, toothpaste, shower, etc.
- Have all students give examples on how they get ready each day in the morning for school.
- I will read a book about Hygiene providing if I could find one
- Have students write a summary about what they had learned.