WeeK #7 WebQuest

Today our society is becoming computerized and as we see children like technology. When it comes to iPods, laptops and other sort of electronics many children have them. However, in the classroom if teachers were to use do a lesson in class using some type of internet resource, how would the students react to it? Well today across the world, teachers are actually teaching their lesson off of something called a webQuest. A WebQuest is a special type of program on the internet that educators use to teach any subject rather it is Math, English, Social Students, science, Health, etc, and teach it anywhere how they want. They could have students do projects or other types or major assignments. Teachers could assign students science projects or an assignment that has to do with saving the environment. IT can even be a project on finding a major concern occurring in their neighborhoods. While creating the webQuest, the teacher can add color, designs, set up a grading policy; they could even add a you tube clip or music to draw the student’s attention and more interested. I think that other student candidates besides me would truly love this experiment because I think that it is fun and excited making up work for students. So far I am having a fun time doing this activity and I would even consider trying this out when I go into the classroom in a few years.