New Era, New Technology

Today we are in a new era where the world is going technology. Everything from the subway to the chalkboard are computerized. I believe that having everything being run by computers today is the best decision that officials made. This is making life very easy and at the same time fun. Student in school are very interested about learning their school work on the technology board. When I was growing up I did not have all of these things in the classroom until today. If I was able to experience what students in elementary, Junior High, and High schools are today, may learning experience today would be differently because I discovered that students learn better and they are better motivated. Now that I am in college and some of my professors who I either had this semester or in the past use had taught their lessons doing PowerPoint or other form of technology and I find it much better than them using a chalkboard. Let’s say for example someone has a very boring professor that teaches his or her the chalkboard, chances are they students will be totally lost, where as if this same boring instructor is using the technology then their students would be more interested. If I was to have a professor who is not only a active person but teaches his or her lesson using technology such as PowerPoint, blackboard etc, the children will certainly look for to coming to class every week.