Week # 11 Ideas on PowerPoint

This semester I am taking Education 231 which is Child Development and my Professor do all of his lessons on power point. I think that by doing that is very good because he doesn’t have to always write on the board. He could just turn on the computer and everything is there. All of the major information that he wants us to know is on the slides. Plus he gets to add color and links to the internet if he wants us to see a movie or a short clip or something. I Believe that by teaching a lesson using PowerPoint is a great way to attract students because there is not one student who does not technology. If you are teaching a class that has Special need children in it, a PowerPoint lesson would be the best way to go because some students in Special Education tend to work better when it comes better technology and they improve big tine. There is so much that we could do with PowerPoint. Besides putting up important notes, educators can put up things such as a timeline of a famous event, graphs, drawings, paintings etc. You can pretty much add as much as you want, which is the fun part of creating the PowerPoint. Now let’s say the student has a teacher who has every once in a while does her lessons on PowerPoint and she may not decide to not go over everything in class. So in a matter like this she could make the students read her assignments at home. When they come back the following day, the teacher can ask questions about what they had read and ask him or her anything that they would like the teacher to go over. I prefer teaching a PowerPoint because I love the fact I do not have to do as much writing. I could just walk inside in the morning and take care of my business or decide to not teach my students, which will nothing be the case for my.