Miseducation of the Negro

I think our educator system is in serious need our improvement big time. From books to size classes things really have to be better organized. However, the one thing that I believe that has to come into consideration is race and cultural. For all of us that when to school we know that in social studies the only thing that we learn about is the history of white people. The only time that we do focus on African Americans is only during Black History Month is not good at all. In some schools educators don’t even acknowledge Black History Month at all. I help that by focusing on people who created almost everything on this earth should not only be mentioned one month, it should be mention all of the time. Now I am not saying that white people are not as important, but at the same time if it was not for African Americans than we would not have the things that we do today in our society. Not only should they focus on African Americans more, but our schools should also put their attention on Latinos. Why? Because they are just as important as blacks and white. In addition there are Latinos out they that may certain things possible for their race and culture. Woman History month is definitely important to because between now and over a hundred years ago women could not do much as what they are doing know. Going back to our schools, I believe that our African Americans students will benefit from these types of lessons and discussions because they will be more interesting to come to school every day and getting their assignments done. Plus they grades could approve. Something like this could make a good improvement for people of color.