Immigrant and Involuntary Minorities in Comparative Perspective.

I am definitely against discrimination especially when it comes to dealing with immigrants. I believe that people who migrated from other countries has every right to do whatever they please when it comes to getting a education or starting a business. I’ve been hearing other people talking about how immigrants come to the United States and steal their chances of getting an better opportunity of becoming more successful. Well they are not taking that chance away from else because the immigrants work very hard at getting what they want and setting their minds straight. Americans can do the same exact thing too instead of complaining and talking bad about everyone else because you will never get anything by becoming a cry baby. Yes majority of the people who own businesses such as corner stores, supermarkets, discounts store, 99 cents stores etc are often individuals from other countries and in some cases different states. If I decided to start my own business today I could do so. There is not one person who can’t stop me from doing that regardless of their race, background, or where they moved from. I will do everything possible to make sure my dreams come true such as going to school and saving as much money as possible. If you want something really bad than set your mind to it and believe that your dreams will come true.