Arranged Marriages, Rearranged Idea

I now that in some cultures families do something called arrange marriages. Arrange marriages is when the parents of the bride or gloom picks an individual neither them nor their children have never meant before in their lives to be the love of their love. Them of course they get married. To be honest with everyone I certainly do not agree with playing match mate with your children’s life. Why? Because it is very dangerous and forget about the fact that you have never even the person. The parents do not even know his history. For all they know this person could be a serial kill, drug addict, has a gambling problem etc. So far someone to even think about something like that is to me strange. I would never put my children in that type of situation when I know deep down that I do not know anything about this individual. At the end of the day I believe that people should pick who they feel comfortable having as the love of his or her life. In some cases the student may not even be satisfied with whom their parents chose for them, mainly for just their appearances alone. Now I’m saying that when the children are choosing to marry someone they meet before introducing them to their parents are saints because the truth in the matter is they may not be. But I think that it is best not to interfere with your children’s love life because at the end of the day they have to not only happy but comfortable with whom they are marring