An Inclusive classroom in Action

As I am getting closer to becoming an official educator I am seeing more and more tips that I could use in my classroom. I love how the people in the story did everything possible in order to assist those in need of help with their school work. Before I did my field work and read the story in question I never thought about the fact that even though some students might be in a particular class setting, it does not mean they are on the same level as everyone else. In that case, we have to find ways to make the work easy for certain students in order for them to succeed. It certainly does not make scene to assign work to someone who doesn’t understand it at all or can’t complete it in a timely matter. At times we do unfortunately have to give our students who are below a certain level work that he or she will never understand. In this matter our job is to make sure that we as educators not only in the classroom but as an administrator have to find or create ways to get students to do challenging work. When I go into the classroom I will find as much ways as possible to make my students mot only get good grade though that is important to get into good schools and colleges but to become knowledgeable individual by sharpening their skills. What makes a good teacher is someone who takes the time out to know their students by finding their strong points as well as weakness. There were time times when I cannot understand my school and the teacher made special accommodations in order for me to do well. If a teacher is making the work difficult for students or if they have one who is having a hard time and is not making things easier for them, then that individual should not be working with children.