To find a position gainful employment where I can utilize my skills and abilities to benefit my employee.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently without constant supervision.
- Work as a team member.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Perform repetitive tasks accurately.
- Strong work-ethics
- Good critical-thinking Skills.
SECRETARY, KINGDOM LIFE MINISTRIES INTL’
BROOKLYN NY JANUARY 2007- PRESENT
- Type letters and respond to customers promptly verifying that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for documents and files.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating or referring them to the manager for prompt service.
- Make appointments and follow through with planed appointments.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock need and shortages.
- Pay outstanding bills and post letters.
- Run errands.
- Clean and help maintain work area.
HOUSE MANAGER FOR JUDY MOORE
NEW YORK NY FEBRUARY 2000 – OCTOBER 2005
- Manage and supervise household for precise needs.
- Run errands.
- Answer telephone, responding to questions or request.
- Set appointments and carry out specific task.
NANNY FOR MALKIE SPITZ
LONG ISLAND NY DEC, 1996 – JAN 1999
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes and private businesses.
- Set up play dates and prepare healthy meals for the kids.
- Sanitize toys and play equipments.
- GED - High School equivalency Diploma
- New York State Office of Children And Family Services Training Program - You Be the Jury
- New York State Office of Children And Family Services Training Program - Developing Leteracy Skills through Art Activities: A Leo Lionni Author Study
- New York State Office of Children And Family Services Training Program - Stop Picking On Me: Developing a Successful Anti-Bullying Program
- New York State Office of Children And Family Services Training Program - Preventing Child Abuse And Neglect: Focus on Building Relationships
- New York State Office of Children And Family Services Training Program - When to Worry: Talking to Families about Emotional or learning Challenges in Children
- Certificate of Achievement in Infant Toddler Learning and Development
- Medgar Evers College - Working towards a B.A. in Education. (Still attending)